View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 09:02 AM   #49
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple13 View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last - 1 month
2. Which sex you are- Female
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms it could be more than once per day or totally random)-10
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled?-full
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards also longer time periods get more pass cards.- yes
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both- report
Who fancies some Orgasm Control?
Hi Purple13 you're my favourite colour btw!

Respect that you have gone straight for a 10 after seeing what others have been given. For 1 month you must have 26 orgasms and also 4 times during the month you will have a multiple orgasm session.

Your orgasm days are Monday (you've got to have at least one reason to like Mondays lol), Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday so four days per week to have 6-7 orgasms per week. Your orgasm times are 10:00-11:00am and 6:30-8:30pm.

To make them more interesting each day roll a die a 1-2 means use a vibrator, a 3 or 4 means only 1 finger allowed a 5 or 6 means you can do it any way you like but from when you start until you finish drop one ice cube down the back of your panties you must wear whilst you masturbate, adding a fresh one each time the last one melts until you have orgasmed.

You have four orgasm sessions to complete as well. You can choose which days to do them on but please note these do not count towards your 26 forced orgasms so they must be done on different days or at different times and one per week.

For your orgasm sessions you will start by facing the fact that you are playing to eliminate the risk of body writing and spanking. You start with 21 GetDare profile names which at the end you will have to write on your body 4 each on your breasts, arms, feet, stomach, thighs and the 21st name is mine on your pussy and 21 hard spankings. The body writing would have to stay on for 8 hours and the names you choose by going to my profile and picking 20 names from my friends list and allocating them as outlined above to each body part.

Now you just need to enjoy a nice orgasm any way you like and then roll a die, the score is how many names you can remove. The order they come off is per below. So the first names you don't have to write are those going on your feet until your feet are empty, then those you had picked for your arms and so on down until the last one is my name on your pussy, well I am the darer

1. feet,
2. arms,
3. breasts,
4. stomach,
5. thighs
6. pussy

It is up to you how many orgasms you want to have but if you have failed to remove all the names you must write the remainder on the body parts allocated and then spank yourself that many times. So you choose which is worse keep having orgasms to remove every name and spanking or give up with some now having to be written on you for 8 hours?

In the month you get 2 pass cards excusing you from having one of your assigned orgasms (they do not work on orgasm sessions though). To use a pass card you must have rolled a die and put that many clothes pins around your pussy lips and fingered you ass or used a dildo or similar for anal for that many minutes. You have to do this twice to get both pass cards.

I look forward to seeing your report and have fun

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote