View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 01:02 AM   #1
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Key Reduce Bimbo (Miss) Lizzi's denial time and edges.

Having inherited Bimbo Lizzi http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=123025
from her previous owners Miss Emily and I found that she came either a few outstanding tasks which being a good honourable Bimbo she felt that she should honour them.

When we got her she was denied until the 6th of April and had 324 edges to do. 44 minutes of vibe on the clothes and a few hours on high heels as we will tease Bimbo's clit quite a bit. And we like to keep her in heels those two items are not an issue.

However we want to know that she is fully working and need help in removing the restrictions on her being pushed past the edge.

So far Bimbo Lizzi has been very good and a compliant Bimbo bitch and has managed to reduce the amount to:

Being denied until the 24th March and 269 edges.

Now this poor frustrated Bimbo needs your help to set her tasks to win reduction in Denial time and edges;

You set the task then Miss Emily or I decide what it is worth in edges or days removed and Bimbo Lizzi carries out the task writes the report and earns her reduction.

Please keep within her limits and don't make either stupidly hard or early tasks, remember Miss Emily and I will decide how good it is and how many days it will earn. Then Bimbo Lizzi can decide if she is frustrated enough to do the task.

As a reward for ideas that either Miss Emily or I think excellent they will be made compulsory tasks for the Bimbo and SHE WILL HAVE TO COMPLETE THEM before she is allowed off her denial, they will of course include lots of days off.

Please keep the tasks to kinky and within her limits, no watching box sets for time off or corner time please be imaginative.

I know Bimbo Lizzi has lots of GD friends I hope you will help reduce her denial.

Mr Charcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366

Last edited by MrCharcol; 01-24-2018 at 08:08 AM.
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote