View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 10:16 PM   #372
lthrnbondage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanB258 View Post
I'm going to be really sneaky and give you the chance to get your own back

The next time you meet up with Charlie you must both have your butt plugs inserted and be wearing dog collars.

You must be wearing leather trousers but no underwear and the other end of the lead must go from your collar and be tied to your cock and balls.

Charlie has to have his rubber suit on under his clothes but with women's panties under the suit.

Every time Charlie hears the word drink he must whimper like a dog and edge for 5 minutes. This includes if he accidentally says the word drink. If he hears it more than 5 times during a single edge he must spoil an orgasm into those panties. Note you are only allowed to say it once per edge, say it more than once then you also have to edge but for 10 minutes!

Your magic word is round. Every time some says round (btw things like around and a round both count) you must whimper like a dog and edge for 5 minutes. The same rules apply regarding hearing it 5 times although yours is into your leathers lol, and also Charlie not being able to repeat it per edge and the penalty if he does.

The winner is whoever survives 2 hours without spoiling a single orgasm or who has spoilt the least in the time and can choose how the other person has to then have an orgasm and what they do with it, e.g. eat it, wipe it over their face or body lol. The loser also has to lick clean the winners spoilt orgasms
I can’t believe I lost again!

Charlie and I met up dressed the same as last time - except Charlie had a rubber suit on under his gear. We both started immediately and so as we drove to the club both of us were edging all the way. I was in trouble from the start as I hadn’t come for three days so was really having to fight it back.

I spoiled my first orgasm while we were still in the car on the way there. We got into the club and sat close to the bar. Turns out that people use the word round just about as often as they use drink - especially if the person you’re with keeps encouraging people to buy a round.

Charlie didn’t get away unscathed. He ruined 2 orgasms but I ended up ruining 5.

Charlie them chose how I would orgasm - naked on all fours while licking his panties clean

Water Sports • Humiliation

• AB / CD • Blood • Scat • pics/cam • Body writing * Sissification

Vulnerable in https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...77907&page=862 until 22nd July

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4739624
lthrnbondage is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lthrnbondage for this post: