View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 05:12 AM   #369
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lthrnbondage View Post
Charlie came And picked me up last night. I was dressed in leather jeans and boots, I had a white t shirt on and a studded leather dog collar. My butt plug was in and I had the chain leash padlocked around my cock and balls. I had a leather jacket over the top to hide the collar and leash. Charlie also had on a collar and leash and leather jeans. He wasn’t wearing a shirt but had a leather jacket on as well but he had his hanging open. I assume he was butt plugged as well.

Charlie started off by grabbing my leash, kissing me and asking me if I wanted to go out for a drink. He laughed as I whimpered and put my hand in my pants to start to edge. He pushed me back into my house out of sight of the road and waited for 5 minutes. We then got into his car. Charlie immediately said drink again, so I unzipped my fly and as he drive off I started to edge.

The drive lasted just under half an hour. Every 5 minutes Charlie would say drink so I was constantly edging and right on the edge of cumming. We got out and went into a club we both know. Charlie walked right up to the bar and found a place we could sit close by where we could hear what people were saying. Unsurprising, the word drink got used a lot, so I was immediately edging.

For the first 5 minutes, I was ok but for the second one Charlie moved behind me and started pressing on my butt plug. That was too much and I came inside my leather pants. Charlie had won so we headed to the toilet where I pulled my trousers down and he licked them clean.
Now that is one hot report. Keep it up guys

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote