View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 12:03 PM   #13
BiSal
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by istm View Post
I'm 24, female, and really want to make my nipples bigger and longer. I have had some good results from tying weights to them on a regular basis. if anyone has some advice on how I can permanently enlarge my nipples I'd love to hear it! Pain is not an issue for me, I actually like it I have clothespins, clover clamps, string, rope, rubber bands, nipple suction cups, chopsticks, binder clips, and various weights. Please help me get a pair of big nipples! I'm willing to buy anything else needed and I'm committed to doing anything that needs to be done on a regular basis.
I use the rubber suction covers (for frosting piping bags - tip covers) everyday for an hour in the morning and in the shower (I’ll take them off and fill w water before putting them back on which gives a better suction)and use nipple bands after to keep them swollen. I’ll use the nipple bands off and on thru out the day( I use the pink ones, they have diff sizes) I’ll also use the clear tubes that u twist it increase suction, then back to the bands . I am now bigger than my wife. Use moisturizer after stretching. I love the looks I get
BiSal is offline   Reply With Quote