Sex M
Age 27
Sexual Preference Straight

What underwear type do you like to wear? boxers

What underwear colour do you usually wear? plaid

What underwear brand is your favourite? undecided

Do you ever go commando, if yes under what sort of clothing? nope

Have you ever or do you ever "borrow" someone else's underwear? nope

If yes, describe the last time you wore someone else's underwear. Who's, why and how it made you feel. n/a

As far as you know has someone else ever worn your underwear and how did you feel about it? not that I recall.

Are your pubes natural and bushy, natural but not much hair, trimmed, styled, e.g. a Brazilian, or shaved/waxed? right now bushy. been while since I've cared.

For guys how long is your dick and is it cut or uncut? cut. idk how long lol. I have been told it's a good size.

For girls how would you describe your vulva, e.g. very neat slit, sticking out, wide and large etc? n/a

How often do you masturbate? every day. Or some times a couple times a week, depends how busy I am.

Have you ever orgasmed in your underwear and carried on wearing them? In the past, yes.

Age when you first masturbated? 12 maybe
Age you lost your virginity and to which sex? 19, to a female.
Age when you first went down on someone? 19
Age when you first masturbated someone and which sex? 19
Age when you first tasted cum or pussy juices, state which it was and if it was yours or whose it was Own cum at 19 I tasted both my own and a girls.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote