View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 02:38 PM   #71
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?A Gluten Free muffin
2. Why did you pick your avatar?It included a beautiful woman and Google.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?I rock out the RockBand
4. Name someone who made you laugh today.A girl I work with Melissa
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?I was in bed by 11:30
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?I have been having dreams about living in London.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?I convinced a really pretty Aussie girl that it was a Canada Day tradition to kiss during the finally of the Fireworks. Super hot!
8. Which gD member lives closest to you?There are a couple that live not to far. Don't think anyone lives less than 3 hours away.
9. Do you believe exes can be friends?I have a couple who are close, but not VERY close.
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?Love it!
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?When my Hamster died.
12. Who was the last person you took a picture of?My friends at one of their birthday parties.
13. Was yesterday better than today?Yes, but today is getting better quick!
14. Can you live a day without TV?Sure. I only watch it because it is there. Or playing the hockey game.
15. Are you upset about anything?My tomato plants are kinda wilting
16. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?Totally!
17. Are you a bad influence?Only on impressionable people.
18. Night out or night in?Both have their place. Tonight its in.
19. What items could you not go without during the day?Pants.
20. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?My uncle.
21. What does the last text message in your inbox say?Coolio.
22. How do you feel about your life right now?Life is very very good.
23. Do you hate any one?An old dance teacher. Bitch!
24. If we were to look in your email in box, what would we find?Its pretty clean, I just purged a bunch of stuff.
25. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?Maybe not. Which is unusual, but a friend gave me a "special" cookie the other day and I got pretty messed up. Good times.
26. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?My mom. Kidding.
27. What song is stuck in your head?"All the pretty ladies, all the pretty ladies, throw your hands up..."
28. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?Kira Knightly.
29. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?I want to be able to play baseball with my grandkids. If I am fit and healthy enough to do that at 65 then great... if not I better get on it!
30. Name something you have to do tomorrow?Shower.
31. Do you think too much or too little?Too little. I act, react and go for it. Strategy is not something I am good at.

Great questions!
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote