Thread: 100
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 11:45 AM   #924
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Ah, I ran out of time for my three remaining tasks after all. Just a shame that this ended at an inconvenient time for me.

Quote:
Write "100 Challenge" on your body somewhere in large font so that someone could have the potential to see it
NoviceChemist - Even though this is quite easy as it's without a time limit I just didn't end up doing. Sorry.

Quote:
Go up and down 100 steps with one knee locked out straight. That leg may not be bent until you have gone up and down 100 steps in one session. There must be at least 5 steps in each flight for them to count
MarvHarvey - Attempted and got about halfway until I bent the leg accidentally, oops. A few choice words uttered at the stairs there It's a fun little frustrating task though if I had more time I would have re-tried.

Quote:
List 100 cross dressing items/clothes you would wear
IceMaiden - I'll probably still do this one though as I was quite looking forward to fake shopping

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who gave me tasks, completed any of mine or otherwise contributed to the thread. It's the first thing I'd got involved in on GetDare and it was sure a lot of fun; both the interesting tasks I attempted but also attempting a bit of creativity of my own. Hopefully, I'll see plenty more of you all again over the year and congrats IceMaiden!
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote