View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 03:00 AM   #108
Matt_94

Inspected: Bob Dare (kik: nakeddare )

Pic:
I've received 3 pics. Obligatory full frontal without a face and two non-nude in speedos of inspected choice (1 of them with full face visible).

General impression:
I would guess that Bob Dare is in his mid twenties (26-27 years old). He is thin almost sinny.

Description:
His body is almost hairless. He shaves armpit hair and trims pubes really short. I had impression that Bob Dare is often the sauna user and he goes there to show off.

However, he has facial hair. Facial hair (2-3 day long) with addition to rectangular jaw make Bob look really manly.

He's got incredibly small nipples.

He's dick was hard, uncut and with glance visible. Although, not very impressive in lenght and girth. Judging from pictures, I would say that it is around 5-5.5 inch long. His scrotum was pressing his balls tightly to body.

Rating:
Bob Dare submitted really nice pics. Full frontal as requested and non-nude full frontal with face, which is daring. He's not my type, however I would describe him as handsome. I strongly recommend him for further inspections.

Score:
Body 4/5
Dick 3.5/5
Pics: 5/5

Inspected: sub_jay

Pics:
Full frontal pic from above + closeup on chest and stomach + closeup on genitals. No face. His a little bit chubby with a visible belly and some fat on the chest.

General impression:
Sub_jay seems to be young in his early twenties (20-22yo)

Description:
Sub_jay's upper body is less hairy than lower. What is more, I think that he trims hair on armpits. There are also some hair around his nipples and in the middle of the chest. He becomes heavy haired around his umbilicus. In fact umbilicus cannot be seen because of all the hair.

He does not trim or shave his pubes, which grow uncontrolably around his dick and balls. He's legs are haired too.

His dick seems quite short in lenght. I would say 4.7-5.1 inch long, however sub_jay claims it is 5.6 hard. However, his girth is satisfactory. He is cut with frenulum removed.

His balls are quite big. One is much lower than the other.

Rating:
Sub_jay submitted pics with lowe quality and style. His body, except for being a bit chubby, is quite arousing. However, I would recommend him some trimming and using better lighting in pics.

Score:
Body: 3/5
Dick: 3/5
Pics: 2/5

Inspected: sounding

Pics:
Sounding submitted a required full frontal pic without a face and he decided to pose for another one showing the close-up of his chest, stomach and legs (genitals covered).

General impression:
Sounding seems to be in his late twenties (27-29yo). He is thin but not skinny.

Descripion:
Sounding is hairy it seems that he trims chest and pubes. I'm impressed with his collar bones, which are a genetic trait rather than gym influance. His posture is manly and thighs suggest that he is a cyclist.

He has a small tattoo on his forearm - some geometric art, which suites him perfectly.

As for his dick, I cannot state the lenght (due to perspective) but it seems reasonably big and with satisfactory girth. Foreskin fully covers the glans
when erected.

His balls are quite big and his scrotum seems to be loose. The are also shaven.

Rating:
Sounding is a handsome man and all parts of his body (and tattoo) fits together perfectly. I would recommend him for further inspections as he seems biediend and commited to fullfilng the task.

Score:
Body: 4.5/5
Dick: 4/5
Pics: 4/5

---

After 4 inspections:

1. Truewho_: 4.66/5
2. Bob Dare: 4.17/5
3. Sounding: 4.17/5
4. Terminal: 3.66/5
5. Sub_jay: 2.66/5

---

I'm in for inspecting and rating 18-30yo males.
Send me a message on kik: "Rate me on getdare" and a full frontal pic (face optional).
Kik: matt.zyx

Dislikes: piss, semi-public
Limits: face, public, scat, messy, anal, involving others, crossdressing, exposure

Kik: matt.zyx
Matt_94 is offline   Reply With Quote