View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 02:47 AM   #5
Kikiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Get naked in front of the toilet seat. Scat as you normally would, but do not flush the toilet. Turn around and keel in front of the it, and touch your most visible piece of scat with the tip of your nose.

Make 10 deep breathes, taking the air through your nose and expelling it through your mouth, as normal deep breath exercises. Count 5 seconds (american football style--1 1000, 2 2000, 3 3000, 4 4000, 5 5000) each breath in and breath out.

Then, flush the toilet without moving your head vertically until the water is once again at the tip of your nose. Attempt to eat and drink as much as possible. Keep your eyes open.
I'm in a rental and I'm not comfortable with the toilet itself. Or the shit water in my eyes cause... that's a health risk I don't wish to take (pink eye) if you wish to adjust the dare, I'm happy to do something similar but on a plate or a bowl.

Dislikes: making a mess anywhere other than she shower

Limits: photos, eating gross food(when not scat related), excessive pain, family , permenant

My kik is available to people who wish to talk about fetishes, or be my friend! Also I’m a little so I enjoy caregiver type dynamics as friends (as long as you’re not creepy)
Kikiana is offline   Reply With Quote