View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 03:48 PM   #11
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbuttplug View Post
If CFNM stands for "Clothed Female Nude Male"

Yes, I have. It was actually just last month. During the weekend, we went to a gym together to work out at around 2pm. She was wearing a white leggings (with nothing) and a usual working-out top.

We did workout normally for about 2 hours (nothing kinky or naughty happened inside the gym, as too many people were there to find a remote spot to do anything)

We never take shower after workout, because the next routine is "sweaty steamy sex", but that day, I wanted to have my way with her before we go back, so I sneaked into girl's locker room (how I sneaked in was, I just went it and was lucky enough that no one saw me going into the girls' locker) and found her.

She looked at me with surprise and whispered "What the fuck are you doing?", because it was the first time I did that and I told her "you know, I can't wait until we go back and fuck"

She told me "you horny fuck" but whatever man hahah

I made a hole around her leggings just enough to fuck her. I had to stuff her mouth with my boxers because she is EXTREMELY loud when we fuck. I had to fuck super fast before anybody would come in and I managed to do so.

After a quick fuck, I ran out first (So lucky that I didn't get caught both times ) and shortly after she came out while trying to hide the hole with her bag

She got plenty of attention on the way back home with dripping cum from her pussy

Oh I forgot to add: I got naked as soon as I entered the girls' locker room
Oh wow that's risky, how long were you naked for?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote