Thread: Non-Fiction: A Tale of Many Bets
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 10:58 PM   #21
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
Good premise to an engaging story. I suspect Damien is a card shark!
He was (and still is). I've rarely beaten him. Getting ahead of myself here. On to the story!

Chapter Five

"So what do you want meto do?" I asked, thinking that he'd make me clean his room, since it was really messy.

"Take off your pants," he ordered.

"What?" I asked, not sure I heard him correctly.

"Take off your pants," he repeated. "Your shirt, too."

I sat down on his bed and took off my sneakers. I pullde my pants off and then my shirt. I set my clothes on the floor and stood up.

"Socks too," Damien said.

I obeyed him. Now I stood in my new friend's bedroom wearing only my white briefs. I wondered what he was going to make me do next.

"Sit in the chair," he said.

I sat in his swivel chair. He opened his closet door and rummaged inside for a moment. He pulled out a few ropes and started tying me to the chair. When he finished, I could not get out.

"I'll make you a deal," he said. "if you can go ten minutes of me doing whatever I want to you, you don't have to do anything else today. But, if you say stop before ten minutes is up, you have to do a punishment. Agreed?"

"Agreed," I said.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote