View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 02:03 PM   #8
BlackAndWhiteKat

Second attempt since the system logged me out and wiped everything I had typed ;-;

Anyway...Someone's thrown a party and the toilets are seeing alot of use. As a result the auto flushes are lagging tonight.

Roll 1d10 or use a random number generating site and generate a number between one and ten. This is the amount of minutes you must hold the waste in your mouth according to your role below.

Urinals: Pee into a container and drink until there is only a mouthful left. Then hold that mouthful for the amount of minutes you rolled before swallowing. After this you may cum if desired.

Regular Toilets: Same task as Urinals but afterwords you will do the same thing but with a mouthful of shit. After the time is up you may spit it out and cum if desired.

Full Toilets: Same task as the Regular Toilets but you must swallow your mouthful if you want to cum. If not just spit it out.

I'm also going to be joining as a Full Toilet myself after this post. Hope this dare isn't to extreme or mean, lest anyone want revenge
BlackAndWhiteKat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to BlackAndWhiteKat for this post: