View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 02:23 PM   #78
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaFlower View Post
You identify yourself both as sub and domme and I understand you currently have both a Dom and a Sub.
Aren't there periods you just feel subby or dommie?
You'd prefer to take breaks or would you go against your mood?There are times where I just don't feel Dommey at all,
and I will need to take a break. Other times, I can still act as a Domme even if I don't feel like it. As for being a sub, there are some things that can easily and quickly make me feel subby if I need to. But basically if I am not in the mood, I can take a break and communicate that to my partners.

Have you ever experienced longterm denial? No. This is a limit of mine.
Your opinion about it?I love giving out long term denial,
but it is a limit of mine. Long term denial for me is anything over 5 days, and it drives me insane and makes me way too emotional to function.

Ever used a chastity belt for more than a few hours?
I have never used a chastity belt at all.

1. Should we try to break your record for most orgasms in a day?I am old now. This might kill me.
Please tell me you were joking about that, right ?!
(I think we are about same age and I have high hopes...)
We are the same age and no, I wasn't joking. For some reason, I am not able to orgasm as often as I did before. I used to be able to do 20 in a day when Asslvr and I would have time together. And I think our record is close to 30. No thanks!

'Friends' is by far my favorite show too. Why you think there has never been a sequel or a movie, despite so many people demanding it?
Would it be so much inferior to the original?
The actors do not want it to happen, and without them being on board, it would never happen. I don't know if I want a sequel anyways. It ended super strong and I loved every minute of it and I wouldn't want it to ruin that by not living up to my expectations.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote