View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 11:41 AM   #112
SweetNatalie

So I gave it a try.

I was already super wet after browsing getDare for a while so a few rubs on the clit were enough to edge.

I only have one vibrator that can potentially work with this exercise but damn, it's definitely not the best - quite long, with a bloody heavy handle end. Especially with all batteries in, which was necessary. I put it in and it immediately slipped out. I tried again, tightening my muscles as much as I could. I managed to keep it in for a while but my juices would always eventually make the vibrator fall out. 8 times. It fell out 8 times during the exercise.

At the point of starting the punishment I was extremely aroused. After locking the vibrator in my jeans it took me no more than 20 seconds to cum. Those 20 seconds plus the orgasm were pure pleasure. Then the pleasure turned into a nightmare. My clit was super sensitive and keeping a vibrator on it really, really hurt. I was hoping that maybe the discomfort would go away and I could enjoy the vibrator and maybe another orgasm but it didnt happen. I wanted to take it out so desperately. I managed to distract myself a little bit by watching TV. I made it to the end but damn, it was not a pleasure!

No public/permament, pee, poo, or visible face.

TOYS: pump up dildo, a regular big size vibrator and a fancy bunny vibrator with multiple settings. Also household items like pegs, hot sauce, toothpaste, ice etc.
SweetNatalie is offline   Reply With Quote