View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 01:10 AM   #7
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

1 - Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon?
I've tried fucking myself with a peeled banana before and it's trickier than you might expect (it all kinda disintegrated on me) For that reason I'd fuck a melon.
2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice?
Grapes I think rice would get too annoying and uncomfortable very quickly.
3 - Would you rather be covered head to toe in whipped cream or nutella?
Whipped cream, the smell of nutella isn't great from what I remember (I don't think I've ever had it actually but vaguely remember other people having it).
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week?
Eat meals put down my underwear, assuming I get a choice of meals. I think anything solid wouldn't be too bad (Pizza, Chips, anything without sauce really).
5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week.
Piss, even though I hate the taste I just think spit's even more disgusting somehow. I'd also question how someone managed to get so much spit created and collated lol.
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat.
Minced meat, less messy.
7 - Banana or cucumber?
Banana's taste nicer.
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life?
I don't have any real toys anyway so I'll go for that one
9 - Eating with no hands from the floor or eating off of somebody's feet?
Eating off somebody's feet, even though I'm not exactly sure how that would work I'm not really disgusted by feet at all. I'd probably like the humiliation too
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once.
Never eat the same meal again, the other would get very boring very quick. I'd be a nightmare to cook for though lol.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote