View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 08:04 PM   #42
war990
getDare Sweetheart

1. When did you last get a surprise boner and where? Yesterday, riding the city train. It was a little awkward as it was just before my stop and had to get off and walk out of the busy train with my shorts tented.

2. How do you hide boners? I'll try and put something in front of it to hide it or I'll just put my hand in my pocket.

3. What is the least sexual thing that has given you an erection? I think it'd have to be Math class, I seem to get one in Math a lot for some reason.

4. Have you ever "jizzed in your pants" or pre-cummed or whatever it's called? No I have not. Thankfully!

5. Where? When? And what were you doing? N/A

6. What's your most embarrassing erection story? I think the one above of me getting one on the train.

7. Have you ever failed when trying to get hard? Not that I know of, but I've never really had to get hard.

8. How long does it take you to get hard? Depends on what I'm doing/watching sometimes.

9. What's the length of your boner? Between 7 and 7 1/2 inches.

10. Do you get them easily or do you need physical contact ect? It differs between the two, sometimes I can see something sexual and get one and other times I won't and I'll need physical.

Limits: No poo, family, friends, extreme pain, cross dressing.

Likes: Light public, discrete friends, light pain, underwear control.

Maybes: Major public, more noticeable friends stuff, mild pain.

Items I own: Jockstrap (with and without cups), speedos, briefs, compression shorts, compression shirt, compression pants, cycling gear, wrestling singlet, butt plugs, dildos, chastity.
war990 is offline   Reply With Quote