View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 07:43 PM   #39
Who

Aren't we a lil' curious? Eh Boop?
1. When did you last get a surprise boner and where? Today at work.
2. How do you hide boners? Usually with a long Hoodie...though the summer months make it hard, what with shorts and tee shirts. Usually use a breathing control to help rid myself of it...or atleast make it less noticeable.
3. What is the least sexual thing that has given you an erection? I can't think of anything...damned adolescence...just get random hard on for no reason.
The edit---> The average male thinks of sex once every seven seconds. So...
4. Have you ever "jizzed in your pants" or pre-cummed or whatever it's called? A few times.
5. Where? When? And what were you doing? "Day dreaming" in class...
6. What's your most embarrassing erection story? In Chemistry my friend and I took turns handing in work and picking up worksheets. So it was my turn. Now, to get to the front where the worksheets and hand in bin is, one has to pass a projector that is almost always on. Well, just happened to be one of those random times, I don't think it was too noticeable, thank god for learning the breathing exercise that helps.
7. Have you ever failed when trying to get hard? No, but I've lost the hard pretty quickly to avoid getting caught...
8. How long does it take you to get hard? Depends on how hard and how horny. Usually about 10-15 seconds to get erect.
9. What's the length of your boner? 7.6 inches...I converted from centimeters.
10. Do you get them easily or do you need physical contact ect? Pretty easily...

Last edited by Who; 07-13-2010 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Thought of something that contributes to the thread.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote