Thread: Claim an Orgasm
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 11:10 PM   #17
MidnightFey

Default Claim An Orgasm! Buzz Buzz Buzz ;)

So I've been extremely horny lately and nothing has been really cutting it. However, my trusty body wand has kept me...functional as I ride the libido spikes.

Soo I lay on my back, wand in hand, wearing a smirk on my face and nothing else. I spread my legs far and wide, place my wand on my clit, and pull my comforter in a way that my knees allow it to tent a bit. My very conservative roommate lives in the room across from mine and things echo... Anyways. I further adjust, spreading my lips, stretching them tight, and bearing down on the wand. I begin running up and down the vibration gradient. UuuuppZZZZZ....Dooooownnnzzzz....UppppppzZZZZZ.... .Downnnnzzzz. Eventually, I was too horny to keep teasing myself and had to just amp it up to high. ZZZZZZZ. I am not usually very good with clitoral stimulation, but this was doing the trick. I decided to try to ruin my orgasm in order to prolong it. As soon as I pressed over the edge, I removed the wand for like 5 seconds, and put it back on at a mid level. This resulted in about a minute mid-level orgasm before I had to pull it off. I was getting a bit overstimulated. hahaha. I still feel the after-effects of that orgasm. It's lasted me a good 35 minutes so far. Good luck

I top and rarely bottom.

Top interests: humiliation, chastity, butt stuff, creative human growth

Bottom interests: Rare, and reserved to a select few that have actually taken the time to get to know me more. (You'd have to ask me for these)

Hard limits: Blood/Needles, Scat, Permanent marks,
Illegal stuff, providing Nudes, receiving Urethral insertions, calling me Mistress, Miss, or any other form without asking me first.
MidnightFey is offline   Reply With Quote