View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 08:46 PM   #27
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default tonight.

We hosted a swinger party tonight.
Basically it was a gameparty and we pretty much previously stated there was to be no limits of any kind for either male or females.

The game we played was one we bought a adult store source, and was specifically for wide open swinging.

Because of my property being what it was, it was easy to have this game outside on our mostly secluded porch area.

The game basically gets you nude in a hurry, and everybody was itching for that.

The party was 5 couples. And all but one couple were very well built and in shape... The one couple were not obese but were slightly plumpy but AOK with us... as long as its not too much I could care less.
Our basic rule is that if we can reach all the way around, or if they can easily reach behind then it doesnt matter.

The game had the usual, kissing, basic petting, heavy petting, Jo, and etc... and there was maleonmale and girlongirl too.

The usual fun, was pretty much going on, and pretty much the goal was for everyperson in the party to pretty much get the same action done to them, before we would stop playing.

The game overall lasted 5 hours total (minor breaks for snacks and related).

Focusing on anal, each person be it girl or guy got anal action.
Depending on the game cards, it defined what anal would be.
Sometimes it was a choice, sometimes not a choice.
If the victim didnt choose then the person doing it to them chose.
In all cases, though, the point was to get the guy hard, and potentially not quite orgasm.
Purpose was that once the gf/wife of that guy stated he was ready and really hard, then the next round was obviously that guy as the victim, and get him off based off the card itself.

I ended up being the one who got stroked the most but pretty much the same amt of anal as the other guys. (Handjobs were on me the most because I tend to be the longest in the group when hardest).

Each of us pretty much got anal both via penis or dildo.

There is a socalled final round to the game, which basically is orgy.
So that was at times a variety of who & what.

Last edited by tcitycity; 07-11-2010 at 08:57 PM.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote