View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 10:28 PM   #84
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Ok I’ve been with this thread for a while and so far Misspublic hasn’t complained about what we say with the pics so I see no harm in having more made if she didn’t want it she would say so. Also it was right to say that the #8 before was in fact not adding to the pic so saying where to put it doesn’t count there. So over all Misspublic please clear this up so we can move past this and also is this too easy?
1. How about one when you are in a park naked during the day.
2. With a dildo in your pussy. Three pictures should be put in the park.
3. Completely naked, with hands cuffed! Leave 10 on cars in a parking lot.(Optionally on ground)
4. Standing on the tallest object there that puts you in perfect view. Go in to men’s restrooms at the park and leave a pic on every toilet and urinal.
5. Edge ten times while standing on the object before you take the picture. Tape a pic to every trash can in the park.
6. Write getdare on your chest and Misspublic on your ass. Take ten pics and walk around the park dropping as you go.
7. Taken mid-orgasm
8. Legs bent at the knees and spread as far as possible apart. And to be far to the original #8 we’ll ask for a pic to be sent to all who helped with the dare. Though that is for you to decide.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote