View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 07:39 PM   #1346
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by PupBroken View Post
-9 PMs to (or attempted to) GetDare ghosts: members more than a year with no avatar and no posts, who cruise profiles. This one seemed easy, so Pup had to get it done!! The problem was finding people who put in the time to write out PM dares, yet didn't put in the time to find a picture. Pup found that some people have at least one PM dare in their signature! This actually took a solid hour haha Recipients: ZoLinko (GAG), SluttyCaptain (PLUGGED), Darewhore-slut (SPANK), Slaveboy2013 (CHASTITY), Starch (SLAP 20), Dragon110101 (HOLD 2hr), Storminghail (CLEAN), Zack0 ("You filthy pig"), and Soccergirl (Atomic Wedgie)
Pup I found some of those (Slaveboy2013, Zolinko, SluttyCaptain, Darewhore-slut ) because they have blogs, and they have a bunch of posts. I could not easily find others (Starch, Dragon110101, Storminghail, Zack0, Soccergirl ) but I suspect that some or all of them do too (why else have PM Dares in a blog or signature if they don't interact with people?). Would you please have a look at them and see if any of the ones you found have no posts at all (see original task was both: no avatar and no posts) and re-do your count.

"Ghosts" are long-term members who are around (sometimes a lot) but have little or no interaction with others.

Thanks,
Marv

AND I am rejoining the team to work on tasks.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 10-30-2017 at 07:59 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote