View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 12:51 PM   #9
Wedgies123456789

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnerw View Post
Ok, so i tried this and what would I say... well for sure its good dare, BUT not for everybody. Some of my worms survived and tried to crawl, but this wasn't what I was exoecting...
Well, you're not trying to KILL THEM!! You want them alive so that they move around so you can feel... something that I can't really explain. What would the point be if they died?

If they aren't moving and you are not achieving the greatest results, consider these earlier posts:
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt9741399 View Post
Been a while since I visited this thread, seems to have started taking off again
Earthworms are cold blooded, so the warmer their environment, the more energy they have to move around. Lie on yout back and put a load on your tummy, as they absorb your body heat, they soon start wriggling

The other thing that gets worms moving is light. Their bodies are sensitive to light and their instinct is generally to try and get away from it. The trouble with shoving them straight from whatever container they came from into your underwear is that they're still fairly cold and you're putting them in a dark place, so they don't have much of a reason to move.

For those concerned about the worms going places they shouldn't, I've never experienced that problem - I think our body temperature internally and around our various entrances/exits () is too uncomfortable for them.
or
Quote:
Originally Posted by omboombi View Post
I knew a friend who is realy into fishing. When he wants the worms to move more, he drops a little bit of orange or lemonjuce on them, and they start moving really fast.

Likes: semi public/naked (must be night) messy, wedgies, embaressment, crossdressing
Wedgies123456789 is offline   Reply With Quote