View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 05:13 PM   #139
subDanni

Just a soft part now

Sarah returned many hours later, a little after midnight. It was a struggle laying in that position, forced to look at Denise and not able to talk. Sexually frustrating and humiliating. Sarah was alone when she got back home, but a little influenced on alcohol. Not drunk, though. But she didn't seem to notice that all of our nipple-clamps had fallen off. Or she might not care.

Sarah: So have my cute girls learned their lesson? No more arguing and fighting?

We could only mumble, but we were able to communicate that we would behave better.

Sarah: Hahaha! My slutty girls are drooling all over. And not only from your mouth. You can both start to beg me to release you from your bondage.

She started to record us with her phone as we both moaned and pleaded to be untied. Struggling around in the bed.

Sarah: Keep going girls. You better convince me, because I was thinking about keeping you like this through the night.

We continued, because we really didn't want to stay like that for much longer. Sarah removed the gag from my mouth, and released the chain between mine and Denise's collar so our necks were not chained that close together.

Sarah: So are you ready to become best-friends with Denise now, Jenna?
Me: Yes, Mistress. It was just a silly conflict. It is all about pleasing you. That is all that matter.
Sarah: Good answer, slave.

Sarah pulled out the buttplug from Denise's ass and took it up to my mouth.

Sarah: Suck it, slave.
Me: Yes, Mistress.

It was very humiliating, but also very exciting to suck that dirty plug. Sarah let go of the plug after a while and told me to keep it in my slutty mouth. Then she took off the gag Denise was wearing.

Sarah: So, naughty Denise. Will you start to behave as well? And become friends with Jenna?
Denise (a little hesitant): Ye-yes, Mistress.
Sarah: You seem to hesitate. You don't want to please your Mistress? I could just take you outside and chain you to a lamp-post and leave you there.
Denise: No, please Mistress. I will be good. And be best-friend with Jenna. I promise.
Sarah: That's better, slave.

Sarah removed the plug from my asshole and made Denise suck it for a while, before she untied us. She made us sit on our knees beside my bed. Sarah stood in front of us, in her red high heels, blue jeans and black blouse. Her jeans was a bit ripped just under her left butt-cheek, that we could see whenever she turned around. So fucking hot. She pointed the lens on her phone towards us again.

Sarah: Now I want you to say something nice to each other. We'll start with you, Denise.
Denise: Eh-ehm..okey..you have a very cute face, Jenna. I really like your eyes.
Sarah: Awe, what a nice thing to say. What about Jenna as a person?
Denise: You are very kind, Jenna. And very thoughtful.
Sarah: You hear that, Jenna? Now tell Denise something nice.
Me: You are very funny and smart, Denise. And you have very nice hair. I love your style.
Sarah: Good girls. Now I want you to hug. Then give each other a kiss on the lips.
Both said yes Mistress, before we hugged each other and kissed. It was very nice.

Sarah told us to go to the bathroom, one after another to take care of ourselves in that regard. I let Denise go first. When we were done I had to do the cleaning routine with Denise. But only wash her in the shower from her waist and down. It was harder for her to keep her private parts clean with her chastity-belt, so we had to do it more often with her, Sarah explained. But this time only cleaning, and no pleasuring her pussy.
When we were done and Denise's chastity was locked back in place, Sarah left the bathroom for a moment and came back.

Sarah: Well, I'm not sure if you two troublemakers deserve it, but I have a surprise for you. Go to the living-room Denise and find yours. Jenna, yours is in your bed room on the your bed.

We both eagerly rushed into the rooms. On my bed it was laid out a pink transparent baby doll for sleeping, with matching pink and frilly panties. I quickly put it on and walked with easy steps on my tippy toes in to the living-room. I saw Denise there in the same outfit that I was wearing.

Sarah: Hello again, Jenna. I see I got the correct size for you too. Omg you two look cute now.
Me: Yes, Mistress. It fits perfectly! Thank you so much.
Denise: Yes, thank you, thank you, thank you, Mistress!!
Sarah: Well, it's time for bed, girls. Who want to sleep in bed with me tonight?

I shyly looked down.

Me: I think Denise should.
Denise: No, it's Jenna's turn. She should.
Sarah: My girls a becoming friends, I see. Hm, hard to decide.
Denise: But Sarah, your bed is so big. Can't we all share it?
Sarah: That's a good idea, Denise. Do you want that, Jenna?
Me: Yes, I would love that, Mistress!
Sarah: I guess you were right about Denise, Jenna. She is smart. More so than she looks, at least. Hehe.
Me: Yes, I agree. Very smart and very pretty.
Denise blushed.

We all went to Sarah's bed. With me laying on the left side of Sarah and Denise on the right. As we laid there Denise started to kiss Sarah on her neck, moving up to her chin and cheek. Sarah teased her and led her over to me. We ended up kissing right in front of Sarah.

Sarah: Well, I'm glad my slave-girls are starting to get along, but you need to sleep now.
Me: Yes, Mistress.
Denise: Yes, Mistress. I can't wait to tomorrow.
Sarah: Good night, cute things.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post: