View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 11:21 AM   #12
YoungVirgin

1. Heads or tails?
Heads.

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Nope

3. Who would you invite to join in your dream strip poker game?
Tom Hiddleston, Chris Hemsworth , Hayley Atwell, Gal Gadot and RDJ.

4. Do you believe in ghosts.
Yes, I do.

5. Would you rather see a photo of me naked or send me a photo of you naked? You have to pick one, don't ruin it for everyone by saying neither or both.
A pic of you.

6. How attractive are you on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is very attractive and 10 is not attractive?
I feel like I'm a 7?

7. Tell a good or funny joke you know.
Spell ATTIC out loud.

8a (question for straight men): Would you rather have a one inch longer penis or be two inches taller?
/

8b (question for gay men): Have you ever worked on a farm or milked a cow?
/

8c (question for straight women): Have you ever been skinny dipping, if so, in what body of water? If not, is it on your to-do list? If not, name one thing that is.
/

8d (question for gay women): Have you ever put your bra over your eyes and pretended you were a bee?
/

8e: (questions for bisexuals or other sexualitie)s: What's your favourite snack food?
Ben&Jerrys.

9. Which is best: train ride, plane ride or boat ride?
Train ride.

10. Do you ever take nude photos or videos of yourself that you never show anyone just to see how you're looking these days?
Nope.

11. Describe one dare you've always wanted to give somebody.
Pee on your panties and stuff your mouth with them for 5 minutes.

Toys: 3 plugs (small, medium, large), small vibe, dildo

Goal: Ass fisting

: Clit rubbing/torture, tasting my juice,edging,anal training,light pee,verbal humiliation, a2m if clean,enema, ice cubes

:Long dares,wedgies,pussy insertion(=bigger than two fingers),spanking,period play

:Scat,public,fam,pee drinking,leaving bedroom/bathroom,hard BDSM,unsafe sauces,pics/vids
YoungVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote