Thread: The Enema Chef
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 01:53 AM   #37
Dravot
getDare Devil

Alex passable job on the report, punishment is definitely suitable but a mild one. Mix a table spoon of food oil and a table spoon of ginger powder well in a cup of water. Pour into your bag. Fill the rest of the bag to the half way mark with cool water. Hang the bag high. Take it all fast as you can. Retain for at least 20 minutes. Use the plug to help. I expect a thorough and detailed report

Vincent sounds like a clean out is in order. 2 table spoons sugar and 2 table spoons baking soda and 1 table spoon soap mix well in 1.5 liters of warm water. Take it quickly and retain for as long as you can without a plug. Do your best to make it 10 minutes 15 would be ideal.

Orange a two parter it is....
Part 1 2 liters of warm soapy water with a 4 tablespoons of sugar mixed in. Retain for a target of 30 minutes. During which time you should attempt to be in continuous motion even if it's just saying ideally on all 4s for the duration

Part 2 after fully draining the first
Mix a cup of plain yogurt into 3 liters of water set the bag high but open to a slow flow, enjoy being filled. When the bag is empty plug yourself and aim to retain for at least 15 minutes.

Enjoy

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote