View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 01:22 PM   #5
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

1. Heads or tails?
Heads - or at least one head per day
2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
yes
3. Who would you invite to join in your dream strip poker game?
My hot neighbor
4. Do you believe in ghosts.
no
5. Would you rather see a photo of me naked or send me a photo of you naked? You have to pick one, don't ruin it for everyone by saying neither or both.
photo of you naked - I have a feeling you're less hairy
6. How attractive are you on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is very attractive and 10 is not attractive?
7. Tell a good or funny joke you know.
40% men had their first sex in the shower. Remaining 60% wasn't in prison or military. this is problematic point as pretty much any of my good jokes would get me banned I believe :P
8a (question for straight men): Would you rather have a one inch longer penis or be two inches taller?
one inch longer penis - I already have problems in smaller cars and public transport!
8b (question for gay men): Have you ever worked on a farm or milked a cow?

8c (question for straight women): Have you ever been skinny dipping, if so, in what body of water? If not, is it on your to-do list? If not, name one thing that is.

8d (question for gay women): Have you ever put your bra over your eyes and pretended you were a bee?

8e: (questions for bisexuals or other sexualitie)s: What's your favourite snack food?

9. Which is best: train ride, plane ride or boat ride?
boat ride

10. Do you ever take nude photos or videos of yourself that you never show anyone just to see how you're looking these days?
yep

11. Describe one dare you've always wanted to give somebody.
Find the meaning of life and express it using max 2 digits

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote