Thread: Make me SUFFER
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 11:54 PM   #24
sadomasculine

Before you go to bed, edge five times. Once you're on the edge the fifth time, punch yourself in the balls until you have a ruined orgasm (if you cant do that, then ruin it by stroking over the edge and then punch your balls while you cum). Eat any mess you make.

Get the biggest dildo you can wear for a long time and lube it up with heat cream or toothpaste or wasabi, or something similar to those. Push it all the way into your ass and make sure it stays in (you can use underwear or rope or something, just make sure it's not gonna be pushed out). Then tie your hands and feet together (with rope or tape; whatever you have around; but not too tight!!!!) so that you have to lie on your front. Try to sleep like that. If you haven't been able to get to sleep after four hours, you can untie yourself and take the dildo out, but you can't clean any of the cream/paste/etc out of your ass before you sleep.

If you manage to last the whole night, you can reward yourself with an orgasm, but only if you can cum before you untie yourself in the morning (you'll have to rub against something). If you don't last the whole night or you're unable to cum while tied, then you don't get to cum until you can complete this task.

If there's any part of this you can't do, let me know and I'll try to alter it.
sadomasculine is offline   Reply With Quote