Thread: 100
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 10:36 AM   #250
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
fingerfuck his butt 100 times
herpderp42 - thanks, completed today. Only 94 minutes left to complete for cyan-ide's challenge now, yay!

Quote:
@maleforyou slap your balls 100 times
Shadow27 - thanks, had to complete in a few goes (it always amazes me just how much this one hurts for some reason ) but completed today in sets of 20 spaced apart by a few minutes.

Quote:
Fuck your ass 100 times within 100 seconds.
IceMaiden - Thanks, my ass was getting a good work out today. Managed to complete it quite quick as it already...err..loosened up by herpderp's task

Quote:
maleforyou: Write down the names of 100 countries without using a map or other aid. If you get stuck, you can use a map, but any countries you used help for must be written on your body.
Gah, that was infuriating lol, I got to 98 but then had to disallow Tahiti (damn French with all their islands) but I decided North and South Sudan were probably allowable. So just 3 to write on so I picked my worse misses; Belgium, Bahrain (as I know someone from there oops) and Israel. Not particularly kinky but a fun one never-the-less.

Quote:
I did the math in my head, and 15 is the optimal amount of cards to draw. I drew 15 cards, and got 96 points. So, 4 hours of denial.
Sain - Hmm, sorry it didn't work out (again, doh). I should have set a maximum of 10 cards or something so you'd get around 70, and each further day decided by a coin toss. Miscalculated; still 1 more point for both of us I guess.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote