Old 10-16-2017, 09:55 PM   #238
Rhys123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
Challenges:
@NinjaDog, 100 minutes of wearing a bra-connecting wedgie
@NinjaDog, 100 minutes of wearing a scarecrow wedgie, see spoiler
Spoiler:
Scarecrow Wedgie: You will need a long stick (like a broom) and for your victim to be wearing a long sleeve shirt. Give the victim a normal wedgie and pull it high enough so that the leg holes are just below armpit level and underneath the shirt. Next thread the broomstick through one of their sleeves, when you get to their back you need to thread the broomstick through both leg holes, lastly thread it through the other sleeve.

@AquaLeo, I challenge you to melt ice cubes with your ass until you collect 100 ml with a cup from your ass
@Ly Ph, 100 ice cube to be melted using your holes
@I<3Torture, 100 deepthroaths/penetrations alternating between your ass and mouth, use the biggest thing that fits.
@churroboy101, a 100 hours of chastity
@Shadow27, a 100 drops of hot wax on each nipple
@EnigmaticBunni, drinking a 100 sips of water and then swallowing/melting a 100 ice-cubes with your mouth before you get to pee again.
@Rhys123, a 100 minutes with your shaft and balls covered in toothpaste and wrapped in cling film.
@IceMaiden, 100 ice cube to be melted using your holes
@IceMaiden, a 100 different degradation and insult written on your body
@Matt:, a 100 simple short rules you must follow for a 100 hours, post the list please, rules must be fun, a motivator or healthy.
@Matt:, a 100 edges within a 100 hours
I accept the 100minutes of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDog View Post
100 seconds masturbating in a work bathroom (@maleforyou)
This has been completed!

100 minutes of wearing a bra-connecting wedgie (@Nwbie)
100 minutes of wearing a scarecrow wedgie (@Nwbie)
100 minutes of wearing my underwear over my normal clothes (@Matt
100 spanks. 11 to each ass cheek, each nipple, each thigh, and each foot, then 12 to pussy (@Sain)

These have all been accepted!

My challenges:

@Shadow27 100 minutes eating while naked
@maleforyou 100 minutes naked on webcam (can be with someone specific or on any webcam site)
@NerdGirll 100 items carried in your panties for atleast an hour (can be several small things at once like a handful of coins or similar)
@Matt: 100 minutes of watching something you find annoying
@IceMaiden 100 times singing "soft kitty"
@Sain 100 lines completed on WFM (can be for one task or several)
@herpderp42 100 minutes masturbating in front of a mirror
@Nwbie 100 minutes in a bondage position you've never tried before
@EnigmaticBunni 100 minutes completely crossdressed (including makeup if it's something you wear)
@I<3Torture 100 seconds sitting on ice
@Rhys123 100 slow strokes all the way up and down your cock
Accepted and completed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow27 View Post
Challenges:

@Rhys123 100 slaps to your balls but they have to alternate (one right, one left, one right etc.) you also have to slap with the opposite hands so if you're slapping your right ball you have to use your left hand and vice versa
@I<3Torture 100 anal thrusts (implement of your choice) as fast and as hard as you can
@EnigmaticBunni write 100 lines that say "I'm a cute bunni girl"
@Nwbie spend 100 minutes in bondage
@Nerdgirll play with yourself for 100 minutes before your next orgasm (can be split up but you can't have an orgasm until the 100 minutes total is finished)
@NinjaDog rub an ice cube on each nipple for 100 seconds

Accepted
Rhys123 is offline   Reply With Quote