View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 01:32 AM   #40
Eldrazor

Feel free to ask more about anything, I'll answer if I can remember the details.

1. Masturbated
This one I can't really remember. 'Anne 11-12?

2. Saw someone of the same sex naked (excluding yourself)
Probably in the same age range, 11-12, a friend down the street and I used to have some rather interesting (for 11-12 year olds) forfeits when we lost at video games.

3. Saw someone of the opposite sex naked
That would be my first girlfriend when I was 15.

4. Did something sexual with someone of the same sex
Related to the answer for 2, some of the forfeits were kinda sexual in nature.

5. Did something sexual with someone of the opposite sex
I was 15, with the aforementioned first girlfriend.

6. Tasted your own cum/juices
I was 17, I think (it may have been the very end of me being 16), and my second girlfriend surprised me after a blowjob. She would always keep going until I orgasmed, unless she knew we'd do something else, and swallow everything then come up and kiss me. Well, this time she skipped the swallowing and went straight to kissing me. Interesting experience, but I wouldn't want to taste it again.

7. Had vaginal/anal sex
Vaginal sex was 15, with my first girlfriend. Still haven't done anal yet, although both girlfriends were working up to trying it when we broke up. My current girlfriend has expressed interest, but we haven't acted on it yet.

8. Had oral sex
Again, with my first girlfriend. I was 15 for receiving, and I might have turned 16 before I gave her any, but I don't remember exactly.

9. Passed your driving test
I've not long turned 20, and I still haven't done it.

10. Drunk alcohol
I would have been 17, since I tried alcohol before I went to uni, and I turned 18 just a little into the first term. I still think it's utterly disgusting.

11. Had sex in a public place
I'm not sure this counts, but the aforementioned second girlfriend and I had proper sex (as well as plenty of other stuff) in a museum's disabled toilet when I was 17. If it doesn't, then I haven't had sex (but have done a couple of other things) in a public place.

12. Was naked in a public place
I was fully naked in the aforementioned example, and with the same proviso at the end.

13. Masturbated or edged in a public place
I'm not sure if this counts because it wasn't me doing the masturbating, but my second girlfriend gave me a handjob to orgasm in a secluded ruin in my hometown's main park when I was 17. I promptly returned the favour, of course.

14. First played truth or dare
Actually, that would be 17, again with my second girlfriend.

15. First did a sexual dare
Roughly 11-12, with the guy down the street from much earlier questions: one of the forfeits that stands out was to kiss his dick.

16. First tried bondage
I was 16, I think, maybe 17, when my first girlfriend suggested tying each other up. Nothing too fancy, just tying each other's hands to the headboard before having sex.

17. Kissed a part of someone's body other than their face/mouth, cock/pussy or hands
15 with my first girlfriend. She loved having her ears and spine kissed, especially when she was lying on her front getting a pounding.

18. Had someone cum on you
I don't think anybody has ever squirted on me before, but I've given all my girlfriends orgasms with my fingers and dick.

19 Had a crush on someone
Oh, maybe 12-13, when I started thinking about girls like that?

20. When you last had a sexual encounter
Just the other day with my current girlfriend.
Eldrazor is offline   Reply With Quote