View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 05:44 PM   #291
Trucker28

Sara

“Are you guys ready to start this party!” Rylie said enthusiastically when she got to the bottom of the stairs. I could to tell she was hiding something behind her back.

Brandon, Emma, and I settled on to the couch as she took control in front of us.

“We are going to start with a little show and end with something we have all been waiting for since last night.” Rylie began I with excitement in her eyes. She waited a about half a minute before holding up my hair brush.

“Oh God, please no!” I shouted. She knew I didn’t want to do this in front of my brother.

“That’s what you said about the pee,” she mocked, “You can’t have it both ways.”

“Yeah, no pee,” Emma said relieved.

“Girls, I think we should trade spots,” she said walking toward us. “Brandon, I think we need some music and some towels, this may get messy.”

Brandon headed upstairs without a word.

“So, when Brandon gets back you two are going to entertain us with a little dancing, you know a striptease. Then when we are all naked, Sara, you are going to fuck yourself with hairy.”

It made it worse than just saying masturbate. “Come on you don’t really want to see me… do that?” I exclaimed, “He wants this, not you.”

“I’m sure he will enjoy it, but I want to see it too.”

I could not believe I would have to let them, specifically my brother, putting the hairbrush inside me. “How long do I have to do it?” I asked realizing I wasn’t going to change her mind.

“Well, I would like to say until you have an orgasm but to keep you from faking one you have to keep going until Emma makes both Brandon and I cum.”

“Eew, how am I supposed to do that?” Emma asked.

I remembered that Emma hadn’t yet gone down on another girl, like I had done this morning.

“With your tongue hopefully,” Rylie said, “but I will let you figure that out as you go.”

It got quiet as we waited for Brandon. At least she wasn’t involving anyone new this time.

Brandon came back down stairs, flung the towels onto the recliner, and hooked up the iPod to the stereo. Emma took over to find the music.

Brandon and Rylie settled into the couch practically on top of each other as the music started.

Shy little Emma just stood there, so I knew to get this over with, I was going to have to take control. I turned to her and put my hands on her hips pulling closer. Moving with the beat I began dancing and grinding against my best friend’s little body. Emma came to life slowly but soon her hands slipped up my back and she moved in rhythm against me.

“Come on let’s see some skin!” Rylie shouted. Brandon next to her was all smiles.

I lifted the hem of her shirt, and began pulling it up. Emma kept her arms low and hands on my back. I had to let go of her shirt and pushed my hands up to her arm pits then forced her arms up over her head. I went back to her hem and pulled the shirt above her head exposing her flat muscular stomach and white padded bra.

Catching on, Emma lifted my tank top off me, my hair falling in my face. Brushing it back with my hands, I was face to face with Emma’s eyes and bountiful lips. Without thinking I was pressing mine against hers. Like this morning, and last night, our mouths opened and tongues intertwined.

I slid my hands between us and undid the button and zipper of her tight jean shorts. She wiggled her hips to help me as I pushed them over her ass and they fell quickly down to her feet. I rubbed my fingertips over her silky boyshort panties. She followed my lead and helped me out of my jean shorts also. Mine were tighter than hers and my panties rolled halfway down my butt and I scrambled to keep them up. I don’t know why, I knew I would be completely naked soon.

We kissed again as we moved to the music. I knew she would undoubtedly want her bra on longer if possible. I turned to face our audience, Emma behind me, undid my bra before taking it off she slid her hands up underneath my bra and cupped my breasts. I slid the straps off my arms and it fell to the floor but I was still covered with her hand bra. Emma gently massaged my breasts eventually exposing them more and more. She pinched my nipples until they were super hard and then slid herhands down my stomach exposing me.

“Ooo, that was sexy,” Rylie said with a smile. “Sara, can you be hotter than that?”

I wasn’t sure what sexy was in her mind. I turned my back to Rylie and Brandon. Emma in front of me, facing me. Her bra clasp was between her small breasts. I pinched the clasp open and slid the padded cups to the side. Emma’s hands reflexively moved up to cover herself. I let her conceal the one to right but held her other hand away. I brought my mouth to her nipple and sucked it in. As it got harder I flicked my tongue across it and swirled it around. Emma let out a soft moan. Still holding the one hand away I moved to the other and moved it from hiding her breast. A small stream of spit followed from one nipple to the other. The second nipple was already hard. I turned us sideways so our audience could watch as I softly bit her nipple pulled it from her body. Emma groaned slightly from both pleasure and a little bit of pain.

Leaving her naked breasts, I knelt in front of her, a small spot of wetness had formed between her legs. I leaned in and bit the waist of her panties and pulled them down.

Taking someone’s panties off with your teeth is harder that it sounds. I had to move from one side to the other, several times, as they wanted to snap back in place every time I let go. Getting them past her round little butt finally freed them to slither down her legs.

There I was inches from my very best friend’s pussy. Brandon had made her shave it bare. I had seen her naked many times before, changing clothes or just getting out of the shower. I remember it prior to growing some wisps of blonde. I’d never actually seen it up close. Her pale lips slightly spread, glistening with a little wetness but still hiding her inner secrets.

The last few weeks flashed through my mind. Emma’s and my first dare. Me, choosing to jack off my brother rather than kissing Emma’s pussy. The same one I’m staring at now. This morning, so I could win some stupid contest, I licked Rylie’s crotch. I don’t even like Rylie. Maybe that is why it was easier. I love Emma. She is like a sister to me, but even more. We had practiced kissing since we were so much younger. Why was I afraid to make her feel good like I knew I wanted to?

Her hips where gyrating in front of me. She was touching her breasts seductively, probably to cover them up. I looked back to the soft lips in front of me and gave in. My fingers clutched her swaying ass as I brought my lips to her bare skin. I felt her body tense as my tongue parted her slit. She wasn’t expecting this. She still smelled like lavender soap from her shower, and tasted like lavender with a tinge of saltiness.

“Hell yes! Lick that pussy!” Rylie screeched from behind us.

I had temporarily forgotten about our audience. Embarrassed, I pulled away and stood up. Emma turned me to face the couch. Hiding her completely nude body behind mine, clad only in my panties. My red cheeks were burning from humiliation. I didn’t want to face my brother or Rylie but Emma held my still.

Emma was much more efficient. She knelt behind me and with her teeth pulled my panties down over my butt cheeks, the front followed quickly.

The music was still playing but we stopped moving and stood exposed in the middle of the room. I knew what was to happen next but was hesitant to start on my own.

“That was hot!” Brandon exclaimed with a smile.

“Hey Brandon,” Rylie was taking charge again, “I know you don’t have to do any more dares but I can’t play with your dick if you’re not naked.”

“That’s cool with me,” he replied.

“Girls, I would like you to strip us too,” she added smiling.

Emma rushed to Brandon, obviously, which I was happy with. She had pulled his shirt over his head and kissed him before I was even front of Rylie. She grinned at me slyly and raised her arms above her head as I reached for the bottom of her tight t-shirt. I peeled it off her exposing the purple lacy D cups of the bra she had worn briefly the night before.

I was working on her buttons as Brandon was already down to just boxers pushing out towards Emma.

“You two slow down and let Sara catch up,” Rylie commanded.

Emma and Brandon took the extra time to continue making out. My best friend who was so shy a day ago had her hand around his boxer covered penis.

I slid Rylie’s shorts to her ankles and she stepped out of them turning around and lifting her hair so I could find her bra clasp. As her bra fell to the couch cushion Rylie dropped another bomb.

“I think we should switch things up, Emma can you take my panties off please? With your teeth.” She paused amused by herself, “And Sara, your brother is all yours.”

Emma gave me an ‘I’m sorry’ look as we passed.

I kept my head down and knelt in front of Brandon refusing to look him in the eyes. I didn’t want to give Rylie the pleasure of seeing me humiliated again. I lifted my hands to his waist. I could see the shape of his erection bent up and to the left, pushing his boxers towards me.

“No, No, with your teeth,” Rylie ordered.

I glared daggers at her hoping her head would explode. Emma was already tugging at the back of Rylie’s panties. I dropped my hands and wondered if going from the back would be any better for me as well. Not that I wanted a closeup look at my brother’s butt. I shuffled on my knees around him. A put my mouth a the small of his back and got my teeth on the waist band. I tugged them down exposing is still slightly hairy ass. The elastic snapped back underneath his cheeks because the front did not move. I looked up to see if he was holding it with his hands. He wasn’t.

Both Emma and Rylie were giggling.

I shuffled back around and saw what was so hilarious to them.

The elastic was tucked behind his erection which now seemed even harder. Now I was going to have to pull up and over. With my mouth. “Err,” I mumbled.

I tried as far away from it as possible, my forehead was against his stomach as I pushed to down get ahold of his waist band. I couldn’t reach. Pulling back to try again I noticed a dark wet spot on his light blue boxers right at the point of his tip. It was too tight in the front wrapped around his dick.

I moved back to his backside. My lips brushed his skin as my teeth pulled his boxers back over his ass. My knees were started to hurt as I crawled back to his front. Thankfully I could see his waist band again. I knew I had to get it over his erection first. With my teeth again, I took hold of his waist band as close to his penis I could but avoiding that wet spot. I tugged away from his body and his erection followed. I thought it was never going to be free. Finally, it popped out. I flinched as his penis slapped the side of my cheek and the elastic snapped back against his balls. Unfortunately, I don’t think it hurt him at all as he was laughing as hard as Rylie.

Instead of crawling around him again I grabbed the leg his boxers and ripped them down as hard as I could. Eventually they dropped to his ankles.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post: