View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 03:11 AM   #48
Hassaan

Bimbo has a boyfriend so infidelity would be a limit. Leaving all underwear isnt doable either. However wearing sexy clothes is obviously possible!

Bimbo Lizzi thinks she has addressed the dares which have problems the otehr bimbo can at least attempt
[/QUOTE]

Revealing clothes is also a possibility. Bimbo should also use washroom without locking it. Bimbo should also at least once go out with all the toys she carry on her or inside her . Maybe a remote control vibe too ?

Bimbo should wake up before her bf and please him. Blowjobs maybe kisses whatever she thinks best. Every time bimbo thinks she has made her boyfriend happy she should edge once. Count how many time she edged today and late at night that's the amount she will edge again back to back.( recording the audio then listening them via headphones in public while your bf controls the remote is also good).
PS: if any limit is reached or breached Bimbo should make possible alteration or pm me separately. Thank you.

I am madly in love with the most beautiful girl in this universe 💓❤️💕(Edit 2021 august it'll remain the same forever. )
Hassaan is offline   Reply With Quote