View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 02:25 AM   #57
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

It's super late here. Like almost morning.But I wanted to complete at least one set of tasks before bed.

I got home late and then did some PM dares, 2 of which involved tickling my clit with a brush, once with a makeup brush and once with a paintbrush. It made me incredibly wet and nearly made me cum. so I thought I'd share that piece of information.

I also decided to tweak the dare. I considered doing 15 minutes of tickling or until I edged, but quickly discarded that as too easy. Posters can now chose if I use the blush brush or the paintbrush to tickle my clit (if they specify clit tickling rather than edging in their post). If I can't complete the 15 minutes without removing the brush and have to edge, I can remove for 30 seconds before resuming. I will then contact the poster and they will be allowed to re-post without waiting for someone else to post for a period of 24 for each time I removed the brush. Main dare is still editable so I've updated it to reflect this.

Now on to the tasks:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthomas View Post
Let's start you off with 15 minutes with the jumbo plug in your ass, followed by 50 clit spanks with a wooden spoon, and end with some Tiger balm on your clit.
I haven't done anal in quite a while so getting the plug in my ass was a struggle. I had to spend quite a bit of time working my way up to it. It stretched my little hole uncomfortably. Once the 15 minutes was up I grabbed a heavy wooden spoon and administered the 50 spanks to my sensitive little clit. It was super sensitive after all the tickling, plus some clamping and spanks to my pussy so the spanks to my clit were extra intense. Next I rubbed Tiber Balm all over my clit. I can still feel it and it's been a good 20 minutes.

I started fingering myself right after I applied the Tiger Balm. I got even wetter. My juices mixed with the tiger balm and started carrying the sting all the way down my pussy lips and between my ass cheeks to my asshole. I did manage to edge from the fingering with about 3 minutes to spare.

That's all for tonight. I need to sleep.

50 spanks to my pussy 650
50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon. 600
50 hits to my pussy with a flogger 450
50 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop 1550
50 spanks to my pussy with a narrow red leather paddle 950
Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes 16
Rub toothpaste on my clit 1
Rub Tiger Balm on my clit 6
Rub Icy-Hot on my clit 2
Rub Tabasco on my clit. 6
20 minutes with a piece of ginger up ass 7
20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass 4