View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 08:25 PM   #25
striker101

Sex: Male
Sexual Preference: Gay

What underwear type do you like to wear? Boxer briefs

What underwear colour do you usually wear? Blue

What underwear brand is your favourite? Don't really have one

Do you ever go commando, if yes under what sort of clothing? Rarely, but sometimes with jeans, or mesh shorts

Have you ever or do you ever "borrow" someone else's underwear? No
If yes, describe the last time you wore someone else's underwear. Who's, why and how it made you feel.

As far as you know has someone else ever worn your underwear and how did you feel about it? Not that I know of, but depending on the guy, odds are I'd find it pretty hot

Are your pubes natural and bushy, natural but not much hair, trimmed, styled, e.g. a Brazilian, or shaved/waxed? Naturally bushy, but trimmed

For guys how long is your dick and is it cut or uncut? Cut, I'm leaving out the measurement because it's fun to do size guessing dares.

How often do you masturbate? A little more than once a day on average

Have you ever orgasmed in your underwear and carried on wearing them? Yes

And finally some age when you first did questions
Age when you first masturbated? 11, I think
Age you lost your virginity and to which sex? 25, to a guy
Age when you first went down on some? 25
Age when you first masturbated someone and which sex? 25, same guy as the others
Age when you first tasted cum or pussy juices, state which it was and if it was yours or whose it was? 17, I think

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote