Old 10-05-2017, 01:18 PM   #23
b.dude

Sex M
Age 29
Sexual Preference bi

What underwear type do you like to wear? boxers, boxerbriefs, briefs

What underwear colour do you usually wear? blue or grey

What underwear brand is your favourite? American Apparel

Do you ever go commando, if yes under what sort of clothing? I do. Anything without a zipper. Had to find out the hard way zippers are a no-no.

Have you ever or do you ever "borrow" someone else's underwear? N

If yes, describe the last time you wore someone else's underwear. Who's, why and how it made you feel. n/a

As far as you know has someone else ever worn your underwear and how did you feel about it? Some girls put on boxers to sleep in or in the morning for breakfast. It's weirdly sexy.

Are your pubes natural and bushy, natural but not much hair, trimmed, styled, e.g. a Brazilian, or shaved/waxed? Currently, shaved. Often trimmed. Depends on mood and time.

For guys how long is your dick and is it cut or uncut? Uncut, 6,25" hard

For girls how would you describe your vulva, e.g. very neat slit, sticking out, wide and large etc? n/a

How often do you masturbate? Anywhere from once every two weeka to 5 times a day, though more often closer to the latter.

Have you ever orgasmed in your underwear and carried on wearing them? Yes.

Age when you first masturbated 12ish
Age you lost your virginity and to which sex? 16, opposite
Age when you first went down on some 16 (same girl as above)
Age when you first masturbated someone and which sex? 16 (same girl as above)
Age when you first tasted cum or pussy juices, state which it was and if it was yours or whose it was Own cum at 13ish, girls juices at 16 (same girl as above)

Likes etc
PM dares

I got 28 vids (more here & here). PM me 1-28 to receive.

I refuse to accept dares or vid-requests from anyone with only a few (or worse, 0) posts!

As a teen, mom walked in on me wanking. I was on my bed nude, beating to a nudie mag. I was about to cum as she came in w/o knocking. I quickly got under the blanket & yelled at her. She left without a word. I finished after she left under the blanket
b.dude is offline   Reply With Quote