View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 07:02 AM   #13
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Brianna View Post
Adding six hours
Task to remove one hour. Punch yourself in the balls 10 times.
One - this unworthy worm would like to thank you, Mistress Brianna, for granting me this generous opportunity to reduce my jail time
Two - this unworthy worm would like to thank you, Mistress Brianna, for granting me this generous opportunity to reduce my jail time
Three - this unworthy worm would like to thank you, Mistress Brianna, for granting me this generous opportunity to reduce my jail time
Four - this unworthy worm would like to thank you, Mistress Brianna, for granting me this generous opportunity to reduce my jail time
Five - this unworthy worm would like to thank you, Mistress Brianna, for granting me this generous opportunity to reduce my jail time
Six - this unworthy worm would like to thank you, Mistress Brianna, for granting me this generous opportunity to reduce my jail time
Seven - this unworthy worm would like to thank you, Mistress Brianna, for granting me this generous opportunity to reduce my jail time
Eight - this unworthy worm would like to thank you, Mistress Brianna, for granting me this generous opportunity to reduce my jail time
Nine - this unworthy worm would like to thank you, Mistress Brianna, for granting me this generous opportunity to reduce my jail time
Ten - this unworthy worm would like to thank you, Mistress Brianna, for granting me this generous opportunity to reduce my jail time

Thank you very much for allowing me to deduct one hour. May I please have another number.

P.S.: for the record: the punches (I used the fist of my dominant hand) hurt like hell with the balls trapped in the cage I chose. But as I am trained to very well behave, obviously I have to ask for more.

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote