View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 02:22 PM   #3
admireu4ever

Default Part Three:Click, Click, Click Cameras

Part Three:Click, Click, Click, Cameras (From the eyes of Jen)

I sat on my couch. In a few minutes I would become popular. I had laid out the food and drinks I was in my PJ's ready to have my makeover. It was going to be a great night.
I heard a ring and ran to the door. There stood Jessica and the other girls. "Hey everyone, come on in and make yourself at home." The girls went into the house. "Alright, Jen I need you to sit down on that chair and put on this blindfold. I want to keep everything a secret untill then." I sat down on the chair and put on the blindfold. I was sitting there waiting. "We are almost ready Jen. Just hang on a few more minutes." I saw thinking of Chris at this point. I had a flashback to the night I caught them hurting my friend Chris. I thought of what I cared more about, popularity...or my friends. "Alright, are you ready?" Jennifer said with a little evil too it. "Yes I am!" I said. Then all of a sudden hand grabbed down my hands and legs. "Hey! What are you doing?" I said. "Did you or did you not leave me naked in a public area?" she replied. I could not speak. "Well, this is what you get." she then replied to her own words. Then in a few seconds my Shirt and Pants were off. Leaving me in my underwear and bra. Click, Click, Click. Cameras. "Please stop, I beg you!" I said.
"Alright, we'll stop." Then I felt a tug on my panties. They went flying off. Now my pussy was insight. Click, Click, Click, Cameras. "Stop it please stop it!" I shouted." Click, Click, Click, Cameras. I then felt a cold hand on my back. My bra then fell down on my lap. Someone then took it off. Click, Click, Click, Cameras. "Just stop it now." I screamed with my eyes closed. Then I opened them and I saw light. I looked at Jennifer. "We have pictures of you nude. You have to be our little slave. If you refuse I'm sure the entire school will love to the pictures." I gave a look on my face. Of embarresmant, shame, and stupidty. Click, Click, Click, Cameras.

Last edited by admireu4ever; 10-29-2007 at 02:28 PM.
admireu4ever is offline   Reply With Quote