View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 10:07 PM   #281
Trucker28

Brandon

The sudden silence woke me up. At first, I didn’t remember where I was and pulled at the scarves tightly tied to my wrists. One of the girls must have stopped the music. I was still blindfolded and couldn’t even remember the last song playing. How long had I slept? The dull ache I had been feeling in my balls since before this experience had started, was now a throbbing pain in my abdomen and penis. I’ve had blue balls before but nothing like this.

“Oh my god! This blindfold is nasty!” Emma said as I felt her fingers tugging at it. As my blindfold was lifted off all the light from the windows blinded me and the three girls were just shapes around me.

“So big guy, are you ready to finally cum?” Rylie asked with a giggle, I could feel a hand squeezing my painful sack as my eyes began to adjust to the light.

“Yes, please,” I tried to beg but it came out as a gravelly croak.

All three were completely dressed and looked like they had spent time on their hair and even a little makeup. All three girls looked beautiful. I, on the other hand, was covered head to toe in layer of sweat and my entire face and neck were still sticky from saliva and pussy juice. I could feel a little pain in my arms and hands from being tied up above my head for so long but it was nothing compared to my genitals.

“What the hell is that?” Sara, my sister asked.

“A hair scrunchy,” Rylie said. She was sitting between my legs tugging at the tightly wound fabric until she freed my sore nut sack.

“That better not be mine.”

“Sorry,” Rylie replied smugly. She freed my balls and handed the scrunchy to Sara who refused to take it. It looked wet from precum dripping down my cock.

“You can keep it,” Sara said disgusted.

“So, Brandon, which a hand do you want us to untie so you can finish yourself off?” Rylie asked.

“Aren’t my dares up?” I asked.

“Not while we have you all tied up,” she said, “we could just keep you hard a little while longer.” She rubbed the wet scrunchy along the underside of my dick. It felt good but not what I needed to orgasm.

I didn’t want to jackoff in front of the girls, particularly my sister, but I couldn’t imagine remaining hard any longer than I had to. “I’ll do it,” I resigned.

“Which hand?” Rylie inquired again.

“Right,” my sister replied for me. Both girls looked at her with surprise. “He’s right handed,” she added as her cheeks turned red.

I agreed and Emma who was on my right untied my hand. I stretched my arm, wrist, and fingers to get the feeling back into them before I started.

When finally wrapped my hand around my shaft Rylie began to taunt me with explicit descriptions of what I was doing to myself.

“That’s it, stroke that hard cock! Pound it big boy! Show us how you beat that meat!”

She went on and on as Emma and Sara laughed at her crude comments. I tried my best to ignore her, and them. It took me longer than I had expected but I finally blew a massive load on my chest and stomach.

“Holy crap!” Emma cried, “That is a lot of cum.” Sara and Rylie also made some snide comments I chose to ignore.

After I caught my breath I asked if I could finally get cleaned up.

“No, that is Emma’s second dare,” Rylie declared.

Emma picked up the wet rag that was lying on the bed next to me.

“Uh uh, you have to lick that whole mess up,” Rylie said with a smile.
Emma scarcely hesitated before she started at the top of my chest finding globs of semen to lick up with her warm tongue.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post: