View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 02:06 PM   #2
admireu4ever

Default Part Two:Tricks

Part Two:Sorry (From eyes of Jen)

A few weeks passed. I had been hated by even more girls now. If that was at all possible. Then one day Jessica came up to me in school. "Jen, I wanted to say I am sorry for breaking into your boathouse. I really did not know that it belonged to someone. So as a way to say I'm sorry how about you let me and my girlfriends give you a makeover. We'll do you hair and everything, you'll become the most popular girl in school!" I was dumb struck by what she said. But I am a nice girl so I simply said. "Thanks Jessica, but I'm really sorry about what I did to you too. It's just what you were doing two Chris and Nick...I thought you deserved it. But let me make it up to you. You girls can sleepover my house next week. My parents are not going to home." She looked at me and then looked at her friends she nodded to them and she replied. "That sounds great. We will give you the makeover then." walked away. I was really happy. I was going to have a sleepove with popular girls from my school. This was really somthing...but should I tell Haley, she might cramp my style...oh well...she's been over my house plenty of times. I thought.

Last edited by admireu4ever; 10-29-2007 at 02:27 PM.
admireu4ever is offline   Reply With Quote