View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 03:46 PM   #20
Teeks
Distinguished Member

1. Masturbated - I was 11 years old.

2. Saw someone of the same sex naked (excluding yourself) - I can't say but very young as I have a little sister and we often took baths together as children.

3. Saw someone of the opposite sex naked - very young too, we were not very shy as kids with my cousin. He would get naked and so would I, in a show me yours I show you mine fashion!

4. Did something sexual with someone of the same sex - I was 17 and one of my best friends and I kissed out of a dare.

5. Did something sexual with someone of the opposite sex - first kiss with a boy when I was 10 years old, with my best childhood friend. Anything "more sexual" than that happened with my first boyfriend when I was 17.

6. Tasted your own cum/juices - no idea how old exactly but before age 16 for sure.

7. Had vaginal/anal sex - both when I was 17, with my first boyfriend.

8. Had oral sex - when I as 17 with my first boyfriend.

9. Passed your driving test - I still haven't !

10. Drunk alcohol - I had already tasted some different kinds of alcohol with my parents' but only in very very small bits. The first time I really drank (and got drunk and sick) I was 15.

11. Had sex in a public place - I have never had sex in a public place.

12. Was naked in a public place - I have never been naked in a public place.

13. Masturbated or edged in a public place - I was 16, in the toilets at school.

14. First played truth or dare - I'll take it as sexual TorD, cause else everyone plays it as a child and I can't date that. So I was 16 when I first played a sexual game or TorD and it was here !

15. First did a sexual dare - well, I was 16 online, and 17 in real life. Lost some clothes and kissed a girl.

16. First tried bondage - First timid try was with a boyfriend when I was 17.

17. Kissed a part of someone's body other than their face/mouth, cock/pussy or hands - with my boyfriend when I was 17, kissed his body all over.

18. Had someone cum on you - when I was 17, my first boyfriend, on my tits.

19 Had a crush on someone - first real crush, I was 8 years old and it was on the big brother of one of my school friends.

20. When you last had a sexual encounter - I was 23 and it was 8 months and 21 days ago. 😢

29 y.o | Female | Straight | France (GMT+1)

Teeks is offline   Reply With Quote