Thread: Female slaves
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 04:28 PM   #15
gamerdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post

I agree to an extent about it furthering the relationship with pictures/cam. I know I feel a lot closer to AM when i can see him as opposed to solely text. But when someone demands them right away before you even slightly know each other I just think that's the only thing they're after. Maybe others do too?
As I stated before... there are ways to work yourselves into it. You are restricted yourselves by point blank saying no.

Just like its scary to say its 2017 anyone can be anyone on the internet be careful. You can also say its 2017 you can be careful and have fun at the same time without restricting yourselves.

You and I are not going to agree; that's fine. I'm never going to agree with any of the mods on Getdare because its completely my belief they have sticks up their butts and are not willing to see and try other ways of doing something. The S/M Area rules were written in 2009 and were set in stone.
*shrug* I'm done; I've made my point in this thread, and its kind of gone off topic now.