View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 06:53 PM   #2
MrJDWebber

Default Part 2

"April, Truth or Dare?" Stephanie asked.
"Truth." April said.
"Alright, how many dicks have you sucked?" Stephanie asked with an evil grin that said she already knew the answer.
April sighed and reluctantly said, "47."
"I'm sorry, did you say 47?" Stephanie asked.
"Yes, I've sucked 47 dicks." April replied.
"Damn." Scott said.
"Scott, Truth or Dare?" April said.
"Truth." Scott replied.
"Who would you rather have sucking your dick, me or Stephanie?" April asked.
David looked at them both as they both licked their lips and said, "Honestly April, I gotta choose you for experience."
"Yes!" April said while making an in your face motion.
"Stephanie, Truth or Dare?" Scott said.
"Dare!" Stephanie replied immediately.
"I dare you to roll that dice and take off that many clothes." Scott said pointing at the six sided dice on the table. Stephanie picked it up without hesitation.
Stephanie hesitated just a second before rolling the dice on the table. It stopped on four. Stephanie looked over her outfit to decide what to remove. Herein lied the problem. She was wearing a long shirt, her bra, and her panties.
"Well, I don't seem to be wearing four articles of clothing." Stephanie said.
"Well, then you have to take off everything and do a punishment dare." Scott replied.
Stephanie slowly slid her shirt over her head and tossed it aside. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall off her to slowly reveal her tits. She was very reluctant to remove her panties and pulled them off quickly revealing her very well trimmed bush. Her nipples were rock hard.
"And the punishment dare?" Stephanie asked.
"That's the best part. Your going to give JD oral for thirty seconds and Dani gets to count." Scott said grinning.
"Uh...Uh..." Stephanie stuttered.
"And if he cums, you swallow and keep going." David said.
"And if you don't do it, we'll say we caught you doing it." Dani added.
"I get it." Stephanie said as she got on her knees between my legs.
"Bend over at the waist with your legs spread, you can't cover your pussy and ass by sitting like that." April said.
Stephanie growled but placed her hands on my knees and stood up, bent at the waist with her legs spread and my crotch in her face. She unzipped my pants and retrieved my rock hard cock. I am uncut and eight inche. She stared at it for a moment before placing her lips around the head and slowly easing it into her mouth. Dani seemed to be counting slower than Stephanie had. I swear it took her thirty seconds just to say one Mississippi. Stephanie was annoyed but not deterred. She sucked my cock at a constant medium pace. I had gotten exactly one blowjob before this and it ended before I came for fear of getting caught, so I had never cum in a girl's mouth before. I didn't know what to expect, I had cum from masturbating before, but I hadn't done it in like a week. I could hear Dani slowly enunciating each syllable as she counted, but the feeling was taking over. I suddenly felt something different, when I looked down, Stephanie had taken my cock deeper so she could rest her elbows on my thighs. She had me so deep that she always had my whole head in her mouth and took it a little over halfway deep. I didn't realize it, but April was behind her and suddenly used her feet to spread Stephanie's legs further apart. Stephanie made a muffled angry sound as it forced me a little deeper into her throat. I suddenly felt the cum well up and was lost in the feeling, when suddenly felt an explosion as I shot my load into my cousin's mouth. Stephanie was audibly swallowing the huge amount of cum I released that seemed like it was never going to stop.
Finally, I stopped cumming and Stephanie never stopped. Same speed, same depthh. I was still on edge. I just barely made out Dani slowly saying seven. I was lost, I stayed right on the edge for what seemed like an eternity. I felt like I was constantly fighting my climax. I heard nothing, I saw nothing, my eyes clinched tightly closed. There was just her sucking mouth. I didn't know how long it was, my sense of time was completely gone, but eventually there was another huge explosion as she swallowed another load of my cum. After my second orgasm, I came down from my high in time to hear Dani count 27. I stayed hard even after Dani counted thirty and Stephanie stopped and sat down with her legs spread wide.
"Dani, Truth or Dare?" Stephanie said after a moment of silence.
"Dare." Dani replied.
"I dare you to strip." Stephanie said.
Dani stood up and pulled off her shoes and then sat right back down.
"Okay, April. Truth or Dare?" Dani said.
It was then that Stephanie noticed something, Dani was sitting on her feet.
"Punishment dare for Dani." Stephanie said.
"She's hiding her feet."
MrJDWebber is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrJDWebber for this post: