View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 10:02 PM   #1
admireu4ever

Default The Life and Lies of Jen [Fiction]

Alright, to start please read "The Life and Lies of Chris" and also read "Knock on Wood" this is the story of Jen and Haley and how there friendship came to be. The first part is going to be a tad boring. But have faith..I just need to set the story up.

--------------
Part One:Boathouse

It was the first day of middle school. It was the first day at a new school. It was Jen's first day. (Now from the eyes of Jen.) I did not know what I was going to do. I had no friends and I was at an age when it was impossible to find one. Suddenly a girl walked up to me. She had blue eyes and blonde hair. "Hello, my name is Haley nice to meet you." We talked and got to know each other. She invited me over her house...and weeks felt like minutes and years just flew on by. "Hey Jen, let's go to your old boat house on sunday." Haley said. We were both 16. Haley was shy and I was wel...umm not. All the girls in school hated us. None of the boys ever showed intrest in us. So the days went by and it was sunday. We went to my old boathouse and saw a car in the driveway. We went inside and told whoever was inside it was private property. Well it turns out a bunch of girls were making these two guys use dildos. Chris and Nick were there names....Haley had a crush on Nick and I had one of Chris. We freed them and we soon became good friends. Now I had Haley go and take the leader of those girls and dump her nude somewhere. Well let's say that's where the story begins...thanks to Chris. These girls wanted me bad.
admireu4ever is offline   Reply With Quote