View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 12:13 AM   #15
MsRuthE

Default Simple, but effective.

Here's a real simple one:

Have Slave E go bra-less and don a thin enough blouse that her breasts and nipples can be distinguished through the material. She should then go to a public place . . . a park, shopping mall, bus station, whatever. There she'll find a sitting spot, pull up her skirt in disarray to expose her pretty panties (or, no panties, if you prefer) and pretend to fall asleep with a book on her lap. In her fainted nap, she can rub her nipples, massage her breasts, or scratch her vagina . . . . whatever you direct. This, of course, should be in view of any passersby. Any directions could be given to her by cellphone which would "awaken" her for a few moments to rearrange her as you'd like.

I used this once with a transwoman submissive at the South Coast Plaza in Irving, California and she had an audience assembled before she "awoke." Of course, part of the attraction there was her "unusual" crotch display.

Things I enjoy doing to others: M/s, D/s, moderate S/M, Chastity, Keyholding, CBT, Pegging, Bondage, Humiliation (both private and public), Cross dressing, Spanking, Face-sitting, Electro-stim, Interesting dares.

Things I will do to others if requested: Whipping, Fisting, Spiting, Intense S/M, Kicking, Punching, Smothering, Peeing, ballbusting.

Things I won't do: Scat, Kids, Animals, Illegal acts, Narcotics.
MsRuthE is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MsRuthE for this post: