View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 06:36 PM   #5
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by armpit View Post
I got a bad result in my test, i also forgot to wash cloths,pls give me some humiliate punishment. I have no limit
No limit? Ok... Here is a no limits one, then!

You will do this entire dare commando, following the rules specified in my signature.

As a preparation, hold your pee and pop until you have to go do both.

Go to a mall. Flirt with cute guys. Tell them you will put up a show later, and you would appreciate if they Whatsapp you pictures and/or videos.

Pick one of the guys and offer him to ass fuck you in the male's restroom. After he coms into your ass, give him a blow job long enough for him to get hard again and ass fuck you once more.

This time, let him cum straight in your eye. Afterwards, do not run over to the sink to clean but keep on sucking until he is perfectly clean.

Then, after he is fully dress up, you can ask him to clean and dress you up.

Have this fucking recorded on his phone and Whatsapped back to you.

Then, ask him to buy you something to eat.

By this time, the mall's dinning areas should be packed full, with hundreds or thousands of people in any direction. Spread your legs about 1 meter apart and yell from the top of your lungs, in the most obscene words possible in whatever language is commonly spoken where you are: "Oh shit! I am shitting myself!".

Go ahead and shit yourself. Pee on yourself too.

Grab every picture and video you got and either SkyPe or KiK them to me. You will find my addresses on my signature.

Then, write up a full report back on this thread.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote