View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 09:05 AM   #6
Gonzalez
getDare Sweetheart

It seems like my post is longer what I expected, but I guess I will just move along it. Here are my own answers:

Monday: I would go for extra work doing rimjobs too. I might regret later on but as a first try I would like to earn as much money as I can. Also hoping that the guests are nice looking (not that I would see their face anyway)

Tuesday: I would go for extra as well. Again money is money, and I have a huge cuckold fantasy, might just try out how it goes. Not sure it it would be a good idea to stay horny all the time until sunday but thats my future self problem

Wednesday: I will just serve all the mistress without doing nothing extra. I think that the extra money is not worth here. Also considering my luck of winning I might just end up with no extra money at all.

Thursday: I will go for 100% of my salary, I'll stay there with my ringgag and swallowing too for course for the 10%more <-- Exactly this (You might notice I used SissyPrincess_Jenny's template to answer my own questions, so thank you for making my job easier )

Friday: Just a normal human furniture. I am pretty sure after the long week it would be really relaxing to just be a furniture not getting slapped or being mean with me. And at least the guests might talk with me.

Saturday: I would go for the save word one, because heavy pain is something I can not really stand and I am just too afraid of being abused too much