View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 04:01 PM   #154
ButterflyAngel

Default lol its a little long..

Hey there! My name is Jen and I just finished up my freshmen year of college not to long ago. I am majoring in Early Childhood Education and Special Education. At school I am a member of the softball team at my school and I have been playing softball ever since I was four. I commute to school everyday and I work as well. My favorite baseball team of all time is the Philadelphia Phillies (I was a phan before they won the world series) and I also love watching hockey and football as well.

In addition to being very interested in sports I love the theatre. Even though I enjoy plays a lot I absolutely love musicals. If I could I would just sit there all day and watch musical after musical. I performed in Jesus Christ Superstar in 2009, which was also my very first musical. I love being on stage and I am very excited to find a local musical to be apart of.

At the moment I am working at my community center as an after school teacher and in a few weeks will be working for the summer camp there as well. It will be my third year with the summer camp. I love working with children and ever since I was young I knew I wanted to be a teacher and now I am finally making that dream a reality. I am also in the process of looking for another job.

As you can probably see I like to keep myself very busy. I am the kind of person who cannot just sit around the house and be lazy. I need to be out and about doing something. Just to add to this I also love to volunteer in my community and the community that surrounds my university. I feel very blessed with what my parents have given me and I feel I should try to help others in need in the community in order for them to have a better life.

I hope this allowed everyone to see a little into my personality and get to know me a little better. If you have any questions feel free to ask me! Thanks for reading!

~Owned~
Proud Slave of davidov541

19 years old female
Like: Some pain, wedgies, anal, vaginal insertions, boundage, some messy, orgasm denial, bladder control
Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, family/friends

Ask Me Anything!!!!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=48583
ButterflyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote