View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 12:56 PM   #10
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Put TWO sets of chopsticks on each nipple, tying them together with rubber bands.
Leave them for half an hour.
When you're almost done, write your report and post that here before you can take them off.

(I will send you an image to further clarify what I mean)
Why hello Jaro! *Waves* Fancy meeting you here

You know, I think that nipple torture is one of my favourite things in the whole wide world. And that picture you sent! Oh dear! Clearly this is going to give me a run for my money.

Now, one slight thing I feel the need to bring up. I'm planning on doing this for a rather lengthy dare (that will last throughout the year) - it'll be easier to understand once it actually starts and I won't have 30 minutes to invest in it because, the weeks during which I will have nipple/breast torture to do, I will have other things to do as well. For the needs of the long-term dare, I don't think I'll be able to manage more than five minutes at a time - which will tally up to 35 minutes per week anyways (I'm sorry if I'm not making sense lol).

However, I *will* complete this dare (and all others that will be given on this particular thread) as written and will report on them also in this thread.

Now, I just need to go out and buy some chopsticks

Thanks again!

~Shy~

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to shynessincarnate for this post: