View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 11:12 AM   #7
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicaa14 View Post
Id like you to do a tease and denial task....Put some of the arousal gel on your clit and use the hitachi on your clit for a total of 4 edges then you may have an orgasm after that ! If youd like to get a little messy wear your drool gag and your nipple clamps for some pain
This is interesting and fits the criteria perfectly. Four edges with the wand after applying arousal gel will certainly be very quick. Though I'm not sure if I'll be allowed to orgasm or now (my fate is in em52388's hands on that count). I might include a dice roll to determine if I should wear the gag and/or clamps as well. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
Put arousal gel on your clit then put on your clit and nipple clamps. If they are adjustable make them tight and keep them on and do 100 jumping jacks. During 100 jumping if the clamps fall off twist each nipple 10 times really hard then start your jumping jacks again. If the clit clamp falls off snap your exposed clit 10 times with a rubber band.
Wonderful dare! I like it! This will definitely give me a run for my money and between the fact that I can't really wear a bra if I'm wearing the clamps and the clamps in themselves, it's going to be a nice short session of nipple/breast torture.

One point of clarification, though, when you say "twist your nipples and start your jumping jacks again" you mean start from the point where the clamps fell off, right, not start from the top?

Thank you!

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote